Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Engine Diagnostics
- Oil Changes
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Muffler Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Diesel Engine Repair
Fluid Inspection in Monongahela, PA
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are essential to check and change on a regular basis. Big G Tire Pros is your source for fast inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Monongahela.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid maintain vital parts of your automobile lubed and functioning as intended. Engine oil is essential for the overall lubrication of your engine and components, and need to be checked and replaced routinely. Transmission fluid maintains your transmission operating smoothly and devoid of sliding. Brake fluid assists the braking system by transmitting force into stress. Antifreeze and coolant assistance keep your engine from overheating as a result of combustion, and the lines from freezing in lesser temps. Finally, power steering fluid helps in the power steering function of your automobile. Power steering fluid assists in the power steering application of your auto.
Monongahela, PA Automotive Fluids
Why service is very important: In order to function properly, fluids need to be maintained complete and tidy from particles. Each of your fluids must be examined and changed at routine intervals to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from collecting fragments. Knowing the best ways to check your fluids is important, but performing proper maintenance and fluid changes can easily extend the life of your vehicle.
If you see your car dripping fluids, here are a few means to determine just what those punctures could be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and incredibly slippery. It must be examined and rounded off regularly
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can be pink or green and is hazardous to your animals. Eating this fluid poses a major health danger to animals. Antifreeze should be inspected and completed with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can alter to a foggy brown shade when mixed with water. You need to have this fluid changed every other year to ensure brake protection
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it could be checked and topped off regularly with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red color. It has a sharp smell and is thick in structure and ought to be changed roughly every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid can induce a transmission to stick or slide
- Windshield Washer fluid can be any sort of range of colors from bright blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and could smell rather sweet. It should be topped off regularly
- Motor Oil can be bright or dark brown relying on how frequently you change it. Often changed motor oil will be light brown, while old motor oil will be a darker color. You need to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Gas has a brownish-yellow shade, but you might acknowledge its incredibly unique odor. It is strongly flammable, so avoid any type of open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your automobile in to see to it your vehicle's fluids are:
- Topped off to the suitable degree
- Clean and remove debris
- Free of punctures
- Flushed and changed as needed
Big G Tire Pros delivers Auto Fluid Monongahela, PA
Keep in mind to schedule your regular upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to maintain your car at its top performance. Contact us today to set up your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Monongahela service. Big G Tire Pros is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Monongahela.