TPMS SERVICES in Monongahela and Bridgeville
- Vehicles manufactured after 2007 have a Tire Pressure Monitoring System or TPMS.
- When the TPMS light comes on, you probably have tires that are under-inflated. Other issues with the TPMS system can also occur.
- We can fix that! Our TIA certified technicians will test your TPMS system and find a solution.
WHAT DOES YOUR TPMS LIGHT MEAN?
- The funny symbol that looks like a flat tire with an exclamation point in the middle, is your TPMS warning light. They are located on your instrument panel.
- If your TPMS light is solid on or more tires are 25% below the vehicle manufacture recommended inflation. The light should turn off when the air pressure has been corrected.
- If your TPMS light is flashing when you first start your vehicle and then stays solid, something may be wrong with the TPMS system not your tires.
TPMS light on? Drop by anytime or schedule an appointment online.